Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An update on the "little creature"...

I awakened this morning, sure I would find an exterminated mouse under my refrigerator. I gathered the necessary supplies and the motivation to move the refrigerator and clean up whatever I found. I unplugged the refrigerator. As I began to move it, I saw a little piece of sponge. As I continued to shift the refrigerator, I found all 8 pieces of sponge. That little rascal didn't eat the sponge, he just moved it under the refrigerator!

Needless to say, all I found under the refrigerator was 8 pieces of yellow sponge and some dust; no mouse was there, dead or alive. Wonders never cease!

The tubing that connects my sink drain to the main drain had been moved and was no longer attached. The house helper may have moved it; the mouse may have moved it; it may have moved all by itself. I am going to just decide to believe that the little critter decided to take the route outside, by means of the water drain. It could be true, right?

~Heather

No comments: