Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Latest Adventures

Cathy & I had a beautiful a day of retreat and sweet partnership building fellowship in the foothills of the Himalayas. We so enjoyed the beautiful scenery and fresh air.
My language helper, Koni, and I made Indian parathas with potato and onions. We have so much fun when we moving language learning into the kitchen! Pictured above, we were just finishing tea and parathas.


Those of you who know me must know full well my love for organization, planning/scheduling, and timeliness. So, you may not be surprised by my current fascination with beautiful, or unique, clocks. It seems that every area has a clock tower, an idea carried over from the years of British rule, I am assuming. Pictured above, you see the beautiful clock tower of M-town, and below is the clock tower of the hill town that Cathy and I recently visited.

~Heather



No comments: