Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

K-Ville

About halfway between M-town and a smaller nearby town, sits a little village. K-ville is a place that only by the Lord's divine provision did we ever happen upon. Logistically, it makes no sense as to why it appeared on our radar. But, the Father is at work in K-ville.

The first visits to K-ville included a few of the M-town summer guests, who call themselves the M-Girlz. They fell in love with this little place. They met a brand new sister who was excited to learn more about being a true follower. The M-Girlz visited in her home 5 or 6 times, sharing stories, singing songs, praying for neighbors and friends.

The Father led me to accept the task of continuing visits to K-ville, to story, and to share His love and truth. Each week, I call our K-ville sister to let her know I am coming. Each week, she has not been home upon my arrival.

However, the women of K-ville greet me, and beckon me to sit with them, to share a story, to sing His praises, to pray with them, and to help them in seeking Him. These women have not yet chosen to call Him, Father, but I trust that day will come.

As I sit cross-legged on a rope woven cot pearched on a roof, I share God's story and see eyes and hearts engaged in soaking up His love and truth. Oh, how I long for the day that these women would choose to call Him, Father, and take His stories into the places that have yet to hear them.

~Heather

*Would you ask the Father to draw the K-ville women unto Himself?
*Would you ask the Father to allow my Hindi to continue to improve, to flow smoothly, to not be an obstacle in the understanding of His story?

1 comment:

friv 8 said...

The trip and what you can not experience true life experiences as well as for you.