Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Eager Anticipation

I'm honestly not sure how to feel or what to think. I have known for months now that today would come. But, now that it has arrived, I still don't think my heart knows what it means.

Sarah is due to land in Delhi in about 4 hours. What will it feel like to see her today? What will my reaction be? What will I think? What will I do?

Amidst all the uncertainties that are floating around my mind, this I know for sure: The Lord is good. He created a friendship between Sarah and I in a way that only He could. His plans are perfect. As I look back I see His unfailing love and faithfulness through each and every journey. I can hardly wait to see what He has in store for the days ahead! I smile as I wonder of what our days will include. I plan to savor each moment. What an amazing Father we serve.

As I sit and wait, eagerly, with great anticipation, I am in awe of all that the Lord chooses to bless me with and count it pure joy to be His daughter, His princess.

~Heather