Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

We've a story to tell to the nations!

Saturday was cookie day. The cookie icing had dried, the cookies were packaged, and I was off to spread the story.

Now I had a picture of the cookie package in my mind and knew who I wanted to share cookies and stories with, but I didn't know exactly how it was all going to work out.

I had the privilege of sharing cookies (and tea, and tea, and tea...) with my sweet neighbors, and some of the people I interact with daily. They were so pleased, and received the "Easter Biscuits" with a smile. Each sat and listened as I shared the Resurrection story in my very best Hindi (which still needs a little work).

Everyone listened, some just smiled, others had questions. There were those who had heard this story before, and those who had never heard it.
May they each choose to allow it to change them, from the inside out.

How blessed are we who get to be part of His story!

~Heather

*Praise the Father for allowing me the opportunity to share His story!
*Ask the Father to continue to bless my Hindi efforts and allow me to further share His stories in a way that would be best understood, believed, and accepted.
*Ask the Father to allow His story to remain on the hearts and minds of those who heard it this week. Ask that they would seek after Him.

No comments: