Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Big city, here I come!

This village girl has packed her bag and headed to the big city. Don't worry, it won't be for too long, then I will be ready to return to M-town. I am a village girl at heart, for sure.

I have been given the opportunity to help lead a team of friends from the states in sharing His stories, and training others to do so, in Mumbai. I am thrilled with the opportunity. I know the Father has amazing plans in store for the days ahead. You can stay connected with what we are up to and what the Father is doing by checking out the links in the "Stay Connected" post below.

*Thank the Father for this amazing opportunity.
*Ask the Father to use each of those in Mumbai this week in a mighty way and that He would call the people of this city unto Himself.
*Ask the Father to allow my Hindi to flow smoothly and increase each day.
*Ask Him to use me to draw others to Him.

~Heather

No comments: