Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

That Spot


My move from Fort Worth brought upon Sarah and I the first time we would not be living together since the time that the Lord allowed our paths to merge. Location is the essence of every relationship. However, the Lord is teaching me that physical location is not the only aspect on which we can rely to bind our relationships. The last weeks have been rocky. There have already been those dreaded difficult situations in which I desperately wanted to be able to sit with Sarah, and she with me, just to talk, or cry, or be. I certainly don't think that those times are over, but I do know that the Lord has and will faithfully bring us through them. It is the most difficult times that we look back upon and cherish as growing times. It was so easy to forget to treasure each moment together, before they became so few and far between. The Lord has given me this amazing friendship; one that, I pray, will stand the test of time; one that I will always be willing to struggle for. It is my desperate cry tonight that the Lord be glorified in every aspect of who we are. I praise him for the ones that he has for us to become.

No comments: