Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Adventures


The Lord takes us on adventures. For me, these adventures have included quite an array of things. It is His hand that brought Sarah and I together. I stand in awe of how perfect God's plan proves to be, over and over again. There is no one I would rather embark on the adventures that lay ahead with. May the words you find here be an encouragement to your spirit.

A new adventure begins today! I leave in a matter of minutes to begin a journey that is to take me to East London to serve amongst the South Asian population there. I will be accompanied by four Senior Adults. This is bound to be a trip to remember! As the baby of the group, I also serve as the team leader. We'll have to wait to see how that turns out! The Lord has used the past weeks of transition to bring me to a place of total surrender to Him. (I'm not sure I am there quite yet.) All He requires, or even wants, is our humble obedience. Why is that so hard? I pray that as I embark on this journey that He will guide each step I take, and each word I speak. I am anticipating an amazing week of walking in His presence and getting to share that with others who have yet to experience his grace.

No comments: