Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Blurs

The summer season has given way to monsoon season.

I don't really know where the summer went. It whizzed by in a blur.

I do love the rain that has now come. I do not love the humidity or ants that it brings, but I do love the dark clouds and the sounds of children laughing and playing as the rains fall.

This summer has been like no other. It has been absolutely incredible. It has been absolutely exhausting. The Father is so faithful. He is at work!

My summer included many guests. Some came for a couple of weeks, others for a couple of months.

They persevered. They served. They loved. They encouraged. They shared stories to those who had never heard. There is nothing more I could have asked.

They were truly a delight.

~Heather

No comments: