Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

blah

I'm tired.
Actually, tired doesn't come close to describing how I feel.
I'm utterly exhausted.
This exhaustion has nothing to do with sleeping; it has to do with rest.
It has to do with perseverance.
It has to do with resting in the arms of the Father, even amidst all the busyness and choas that surrounds me.
It so often seems that there is so much to do and so little time to do it.
He has called each of us to a task.
I am surrounded by a nation who does not yet know the truth.
There is so much to do.
"... let us run with endurance the race that is set before us..." (Hebrews 12:2)
"Be still, and know..." (Psalm 46:10)
I am earnestly seeking to find the balance between the two.

~Heather

*Ask Him to grant the endurance needed to run the race He has set before me.
*Ask Him to guide me in finding the balance necessary to rest in Him and run with Him.

No comments: