Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More to come...

Life is a great adventure! Living cross-culturally is a fairly wild adventure. Each day is sure to bring about something new.

Last week I became quite ill. Not to worry, I am doing much better now. However, I did spend a few days in a local hospital. I am so thankful for the services that were provided, but, it was an extreme cultural experience, to say the least.

I have thoughts to share and stories that will be priceless, but am just not quite ready to share those yet. I will share them as I am able to fully process this crazy experience. Know that the father has continued to provide for and take wonderful care of me.
  • Please ask him to continue to strengthen and heal my body so that I am able to soon be up and going, as strong as ever.
  • Please ask him to protect Cathy, Rachel, and I from illness. It certainly seems to be the enemy's sharpest and most relied upon weapon these days.
~Heather

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. I will continue to pray for your health and strength. You are very brave! Take care.