Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Overwhelmed

I was so excited to be flying to Mobile. Ellie, Mason, Greg & Amy were coming to get me, and Mama & Daddy would be joining us shortly. As I strolled down the walkway from the aircraft, I saw my sweet Ellie & Mason frantically waving. It did my heart such good. I was greeted, and hugged, and kissed. How precious is the love of a child.

After being welcomed by Greg & Amy, Amy announced that there was a surprise. My mind raced to imagine what it could be. I never imagined that my Sarah would round the corner, but there she was. My heart leapt.

I still sit amazed; overwhelmed that someone would drive so many hours for just one day with me. My heart was filled to overflowing. A wonderful weekend it was. To be surrounded by those who love, encourages my heart beyond what my words are able to express.

~Heather~

No comments: